Tuesday 15 April 2008

Tech Support

Tech support isn't a job full of glamour. Often we have to deal with situations that cannot be troubleshooted at all because of the lack of symtoms. At other times we have to deal with users who won't tell us everything because 'he had something to hide,' leaving us to make our own conclusions about the 'problem,' and cause even more problems along the way.

Still, that doesn't stop us from compiling up funny stories and put them together so that the others might benefit from it. Just yesterday I had read two articles gathered from Slashdot, for the laughs and lessons, and now, I would like to share it with you guys. Enjoy ;)

Infoworld: Stupid user tricks: Eleven IT Horror Stories
Infoworld: More stupider user tricks: IT Horror Stories Redux

I think I should start to compile my own stories and the solutions just for our reference in the future.

seehua

No comments: